In each fitness assessment you will receive:
- A comprehensive Functional Movement Screen to identify any asymmetries, imbalances, or weaknesses that may require corrective programming introduced into your training program.
- A complete health history intake.
- A goal success session
- Nutrition counseling and
- A complete Body Fat Analysis using advanced technologies from LeanScreen; which measures body dimensions in seconds using the Department of Defense Anthropometric Method from a still picture. This screen assesses percent Body Fat, Waist to Hip Ratio, Basal Metabolic Rate, Body Mass Index and Lean/Fat Body Mass
Combine (Athlete) Assessments include:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Vertical Jump (power)
- Bound (power)
- Medicine Ball Throw (power)
- 40yd dash or 3/4ths court sprint (speed)
- 20/10 Hurdle Jump (anaerobic capacity, lower body endurance)
- Pro or Lane Agility (agility)