Our metabolic bootcamp programs provide all the benefits of personal training and more in a group training setting. With the MCB program, you will receive the following…
- Planned out, periodized programs, just as you would with personal training. These are not just random bootcamp workouts, every program is structured to help you progress each and every day. We use a full body template, meaning each body part will be trained effectively throughout your group training session. This includes lower and upper body movements as well as the core. Corrective exercises will also be implemented throughout each session to work on certain movement patterns and mechanics.
- Progressions and regressions with each exercise so that it doesn’t matter what your starting fitness level is. Meaning you will never have to feel like you’re holding the group up or way too advanced. We meet you at your current fitness level.
- We will work around previous injuries or joint issues by giving you alternative exercises and correctives to do if you are having a specific problem that might prevent you from completing the prescribed exercise.
- We will constantly watch and cue you, to help you with form so that you can learn to perform each exercise effectively and safely.
- You will be free to speak with the trainer/coach both before and after any workout with any questions concerns or issues you might be having, allowing you to have the greatest experience possible. And after each workout there will be a “Tip for optimal health”. Unlike with personal training, the group setting provides a sense of camaraderie as you will be working out with a group of like minded and supportive teammates that are all striving to improve their health and well-being. Its just more fun when you have a support group pushing you!